We have moved to 35 Senang Crescent, due to fully open in mid-Nov 2023. City Square Mall and Tagore stores have ceased operations. Customer are welcome to visit us at Senang Cres between 10am - 7pm daily for a sneak preview.
In an era where mass-produced, one-size-fits-all furniture dominates the market, Picket&Rail is leading the charge towards a more personalized and sustainable future. We invite you to step into our 35 Senang Crescent store, explore our boundless possibilities, and embark on a journey where custom truly is the future. Your dream home awaits, and we're here to help you make it a reality. Welcome to the new world of furniture customization at Picket&Rail.
Our commitment to affordability means that custom furniture is no longer reserved for the elite. We've worked diligently to ensure that our range of customization options is accessible to all. We believe that your home is a canvas waiting to be filled with your personal stories and style, and cost should never be a barrier to achieving that vision.
At this location, we have an assortment of furniture on display such as:
- Solid wood storage beds, kids single bunk beds & mattresses
- Custom tatami storage beds & floating platform beds
- Custom sliding & swing door wardrobes
- KUKA-brand leather sofas & recliners
- Both solid wood & custom dining tables, chairs & benches
- Complete custom kitchen cabinets from as low as $1,699
- Licensed framed wall art & paintings
Step into Picket&Rail's brand new custom design center where custom is the future.
How To Get Here
One-click directional link: https://maps.app.goo.gl/7tpK8RAq3rLdPHGk8
By Foot - Choose between Bedok North MRT or Kembangan MRT
From Bedok North MRT (DT29)
- Choose Exit C, up the long escalator. Upon exiting the station, walk through the straight long path towards Blk 613.
- You should be able to see the bridge once you are at Blk 613. Cross the bridge and you will end up in Mapletree Industrial Building.
- Continue to the right and exit the Mapletree premises via the car gantry on the right. Turn left and continue walking after exiting Mapletree Industrial Building.
- You should see a down slope to your right in about 50 meters ahead. Take this path down the slope and turn left at the cross junction. We are about 30 steps away to your left.
- You can spot us from our bright sandy grey awning roof.
From Kembangan MRT (EW6)
Alternate Bus Route from Kembangan MRT
- Board Bus 26 at Kembangan Station (83062), Sims Avenue East.
- Alight at Block 53, Chai Chee Street, 4 stops later.
Walking route 1 (via temple) from bus stop:
- Walk down and cross the road towards the Soon San Teng temple. Take the short flight of stairs down to the temple.
- You can cut through the temple gates via this shortcut (accessible and open to the public, 8am - 6.30pm daily) and walk right to 35 Senang Crescent.
- Total walking time to 35 Senang Cres is approx. 5 mins from nearest bus stop.
Walking route 2 (via Bizhub 28) from bus stop:
- Walk down and cross the street towards Bizhub 28. You should spot a coffee shop (Padi Emas, Halal zi char & seafood) nearby.
- Continue walking into Bizhub 28 and take the lift down to the basement carpark.
- Exit Bizhub 28 and continue walking to the opposite side into Senang Cres. You should spot plenty of shophouses.
- This route is best for those who would like to have a quick meal before stopping by our store.
- Total walking time to 35 Senang Cres is approx. 8 mins from nearest bus stop via this route.
Basement Car Parking
- Park along 35 Senang Crescent or park at Bizhub 28 (sheltered ground level carpark) and walk over to Picket&Rail Interiors
“Map data Jan ©2023 Google”